Math has never been so much fun!
Your school or organization can sponsor a fun-filled, high energy math event! Host a Math and Movement™ active learning Family Fun Night for two hours of family time loaded with enjoyable activities for both numeracy and literacy. Children use fun floor mats and wall charts to learn math and reading concepts through movement. This enjoyable event boosts kids’ confidence in math skills—and parents have fun too!
Why Host a Family Fun Night?
- Elementary students get the opportunity to strengthen their math skills through enjoyable activities.
- Parents’ confidence in tutoring their children increases.
- The math skills of volunteers improve. How often do we hear Americans say, “I can’t do math?” During the evening, volunteers have math-related “aha” moments along with students.
- Older students get an important opportunity to improve their own math skills through helping younger students. The process of teaching always solidifies one’s own knowledge.
- The community is encouraged to join together to increase its collective math and reading ability.
- Strong school/community relationships are promoted.
- Parent/child bonds are strengthened.
- An enjoyable learning experience is had by all.
Encourages Community Support of Learning!
Finds sponsors to fund the Family Fun Night. Additional funding can be used to purchase Math & Movement Floor Mats for your school!
Let us help you secure grant funding!