Grants & Funding Partnerships (2015-2021)
Our programs and services across the country are made possible by the support of local, regional, and national funding partners, including:
- Math & Movement
- The Central New York Community Foundation
- The Jim & Juli Boeheim Foundation
- The Grainger Foundation
- The Howland Foundation
- The Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties, Inc.
- The Community Foundation of Tompkins County, Inc.
- The Legacy Foundation
- The Lyndhurst Foundation
- The Osborne Foundation
- RGA – St. Louis
- The City of Arlington (WA)
- The Community Foundation of Snohomish County WA
- The Children’s Guild Foundation
Research & Webinar Partnerships (2015-2021)
Our research pilots and free webinar programs are made possible through the support of:
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga – Health & Human Services
- Syracuse University
- Bridgewater College – Elementary Education Program
- BOKS Foundation
- Peaceful Schools Syracuse
- Learn Thru Movement, Inc.